Canada’s largest cannabis consumer and industry trade show is set to launch next week in Toronto. The Lift & Co. Cannabis Business Conference and Expo, have become a calendar staple for Canadian and international cannabis business leaders and consumers,” said Nick Pateras, Vice President of Strategy, Lift & Co. “With Canadian Cannabis Week, we are bringing greater cohesiveness to this momentous week for the industry and consumers.”
Canadian Cannabis Week is kicking off in Toronto as a hub for individually hosted cannabis events from June 3-9, 2019, as the Canadian and international cannabis industries descend on the city for the Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo. Organizations across the country are invited to submit their events for inclusion in Canadian Cannabis Week at ccwevents.ca. Listed events will receive additional exposure as part of the official Canadian Cannabis Week program.
As the cannabis sector matures, Canadian Cannabis Week will showcase Canada’s global leadership position as a unique and premier destination for investors, industry thought leaders, brands and consumers to connect and collaborate.
Confirmed 2019 Events:
- June 2 to 7: Let’s Talk About …Gender Equality, Inclusivity & Diversity in the Cannabis Sector. Join Donna Johannson, Founder of Canadian Women in Cannabis (CWIC) for a cross-country series of dialogue circle sessions discussing women in cannabis, gender equality, economic empowerment and equal opportunity in the blossoming cannabis industry in Canada. CWIC proudly joins Women Deliver 2019 to bring these events across Canada.
- June 4: Silent Mode: Social Media, Advertising and Cannabis. Lift & Co. and NATIONAL Public Relations are co-hosting an invite-only session to discuss key barriers surrounding cannabis on social media, and future social media policy considerations. The results of this consultation will be presented at the Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo on Friday, June 7, 2019.
- June 5: The Economist Cannabis Summit. Join editors from The Economist at the Cannabis Summit to dissect and analyze new science and innovations around cannabis and to determine how to shape well-regulated cannabis markets across the world.
- June 5: Elevated: Marketing Cannabis in the Age of Regulation. Industry experts will share how they creatively build brands and market cannabis products in the age of intense regulation.
- June 6: The Lift & Co. Cannabis Business Conference (LCBC). Bringing together leading experts from across the industry, LCBC tackles subject matter from a uniquely Canadian perspective at this full-day business conference.
- June 6: The Cannabis Podcast MashUp Fundraiser. Join the podcasts from TheCannalysts, The Cannabis Act and Dr. Jenna Valleriani as they host an industry shaker while interviewing cannabis executives on their corporate social responsibility initiatives. Proceeds from the door and silent auction will be donated to CFAMM and another cannabis-related charity.
- June 7 to 9: The Lift & Co. Cannabis Expo Toronto 2019. Featuring hundreds of speakers and exhibitors from Canada and around the world, this is Canada’s largest trade show event for cannabis consumers, professionals and investors.
Event listings and ticket information are now available at ccwevents.ca. Additional events will be posted on an ongoing basis through to June 2019.