Wisconsin’s Heidel House Resort & Spa’s 7th Annual Brew Fest event offers beer lovers a day to celebrate all things beer. Attendees will have the opportunity to sample several different microbrews from breweries located across the country on Saturday, March 24. In addition to the Brew Fest event, guests can enjoy a relaxing beer-themed bath or pedicure at the resort’s award-winning Evensong Spa.
Heidel House Resort’s 7th Annual Brew Fest
With more than 50 breweries showcasing their microbrews, Heidel House Resort & Spa’s annual craft beer tasting is an event beer enthusiasts do not want to miss. Attendees can sample brews from various breweries while learning about each beer and can vote for their favorite brew for the 2018 People’s Choice Award. The winning brewery will be placed on tap at Heidel House Resort & Spa for the entire 2018 summer season.
Below is a sample of participating breweries that will be pouring their favorite beers at Brew Fest this year:
- Deschutes Brewery – Bend, Oregon
- Odd Side Ales – Grand Haven, Michigan
- Seattle Cider – Seattle, Washington
- Fermentorium – Cedarburg, Wisconsin
- Uinta Brewery – Salt Lake City, Utah
Brew Fest tickets are $45 plus tax and service charges, and include a souvenir tasting glass, appetizers, live entertainment and unlimited samplings from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 24. The 7th Annual Brew Fest will take place at Heidel House Resort & Spa’s lake view Dartford Ballroom as well as Sandstone and Daycholah meeting rooms. Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
Advance ticket purchase is recommended as only a limited amount of tickets are sold. Please visit heidelhouse.eventbrite.com to purchase tickets.
Evensong Spa Beer Services
Evensong Spa is once again offering craft beer spa specials in conjunction with Heidel House Resort & Spa’s 7th Annual Brew Fest. Enjoy the rejuvenating benefits of Wisconsin’s most popular beverage throughout the month of March.
In the ancient Roman era, beer baths were used to sweat out toxins, exfoliate the skin and infuse vitamins into the body. Today, there are very few spas in the United States that offer these unique services. However, throughout the month of March, Evensong Spa guests can experience these exclusive beer services:
- Toes on Tap Pedicure – $70: Relax and enjoy a cold one while your feet soak in a warm beer bath. Beer is known for its natural antibacterial and astringent properties, as well as being a skin softener. Next, a salt scrub scented with lime will exfoliate your feet and calves followed by a citrus lotion massage guaranteed to have your feet ready for any outing. Nails will be polished or buffed to a shine.
- Bubbling Beer Water Cure – $45: Help detox and flush toxins from your skin with this unique beer bath. A touch of lime and a scoop of salt is added to enhance your experience. The wellness salts contain trace minerals your body needs and the beer aids in that absorption. The beer also contains great antioxidants and aids in hydration. Your muscles will be fully relaxed and your skin left silky smooth.