Murad welcomes the highly-anticipated Vita-C Triple Exfoliating Facial – a physical, chemical & enzymatic exfoliator to reinvigorate dull-looking skin and instantly smooth texture. El Segundo, California-based Murad’s new product delivers next-level benefits that mirror a microdermabrasion facial with no appointment necessary and at a fraction of the cost. The product replicates a complete facial by not only exfoliating skin but also treating it with gold-stabilized vitamin C for antioxidant defense and brightening benefits.
The Vita-C Triple Exfoliating Facial unites three exfoliants with gold-stabilized vitamin C to instantly smooth, brighten and boost radiance. Vita-C Triple Exfoliating Facial replicates a complete facial by not only exfoliating skin, but also treating it with gold-stabilized vitamin C for antioxidant defense & brightening benefits. The color-changing formula indicates even application to make at-home exfoliation an effective and safe experience every time.
- Vita-C Complex with Gold-Stabilized Vitamin C: Delivers higher antioxidant defense, is highly bioavailable for increased absorption and ensures the stability and potency of vitamin C to help brighten skin.
- Triple Active Exfoliators:
- Physical: Micro-mineral exfoliants remove dead surface cells to dramatically smooth
- Enzymatic: High-performing enzymes dissolve oil debris and dulling dead cells to reveal fresh, radiant skin.
- Chemical: Glycolic, lactic (AHAs) and salicylic acid (BHA) exfoliate, brighten and purify pores
Clinically proven to smooth texture as effectively as a microdermabrasion facial in one use!
- With 2 weeks of continued use:
- 87% saw brighter skin
- 97% saw smoother skin
- With 4 weeks of continued use:
- 97% agree product was gentle on skin
- 81% saw more even tone and less visible dark spots
- 81% saw healthier-looking skin
- 78% saw pores appear minimized
About Murad. In 1989, dermatologist and pharmacist Dr. Howard Murad founded Murad, Inc., the first modern doctor brand of clinical skincare products, setting a new standard for high-performance skincare. For more than30 years, Murad has been committed to developing clinically proven, cruelty-free products that meet the meticulous standards for safety, efficacy, and care you’d expect from a doctor.
To learn more visit www.muradskincare.ca