The travel website, Spas of America, has launched the 2022 Spa Collection, with a new technology platform making it easier for consumers to connect with the independent spa and wellness experiences they’re looking for. Guests are now empowered to search and discover spa resorts from across the USA, Canada, and Mexico, and connect with them directly – via their website, email, telephone, or social media. The site also helps consumers to discover spas in 15 categories including Beach, Casino, City, Country, Desert, Fitness, Golf, Health, Lake, Mineral Hot Springs, Mountain, Nordic, Ocean, Weight Loss, and Wine.
“The past two years have been a difficult time for everyone,” says Spas of America president Craig Oliver. “Sometimes what we need most is a moment to gather and refocus. As the largest spa and wellness travel website, we wanted to reiterate the importance of our industry, the value of what we do, and raise the exposure of our spa partners across North America by creating an exciting new online experience.”
Despite a pause in global travel in the past two years, a return to growth is expected. According to the Global Wellness Institute, wellness tourism was a $639 billion market in 2017 and is projected to grow to $919 billion by 2022. Wellness tourism grew by 6.5 percent annually from 2015 to 2017, more than twice as fast as tourism overall (3.2 percent annually, based on Euromonitor data).
Spas of America’s 2022 Spa Collection
Spas of America’s 2022 Spa Collection is a selection of award-winning independent spa and wellness travel experiences from across North America.
- Aarna Spa, Pasea Hotel & Spa, Huntington Beach, California
- Boathouse Spa and Baths, Oak Bay Beach Hotel, Victoria, British Columbia
- Carillon Miami Wellness Resort, Miami Beach, Florida
- Crystal Spa, Crystal Mountain Resort & Spa, Thompsonville, Michigan
- Elements Spa at Minerals Hotel – Crystal Springs Resort, Vernon Township, New Jersey
- Elora Mill Hotel & Spa, Elora, Ontario
- The L Spa and Wellness Centre, Grande Prairie, Alberta
- The Lodge at Woodloch, Hawley, Pennsylvania
- Miraj Hammam Spa, Shangri-La Toronto, Ontario
- The Pearle Hotel & Spa, Burlington, Ontario
- Spa Pechanga, Pechanga Resort Casino, California
- Red Mountain Resort, St. George, Utah
- Reflections Spa at Grand Cascades Lodge – Crystal Springs Resort, Hamburg, New Jersey
- Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain, Blue Mountains, Ontario
- Skaná, The Spa at Turning Stone Resort, Verona, New York
- Sole’renity Spa at the Artesian Hotel, Sulphur, Oklahoma
- The Spa at Estancia La Jolla, California
- The Spa at The Omni Homestead, Virginia
- The Spa at Sun Valley Resort, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Spa Walden, Walden Inn & Spa, Aurora, Ohio
- The Spa at White Oaks Resort, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- The Spa at Wine & Roses, Lodi, California
- Spa Shiki at the Lodge of Four Seasons, Lake Ozark, Missouri
- Strata Integrated Wellness, Garden of the Gods Resort, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- The Sunstone Spa at Agua Caliente, Rancho Mirage, California
- Spa Terra at The Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa Valley, California
- Ste. Anne’s Spa, Grafton, Ontario
Discover your favorite spa and wellness experience at www.spasofamerica.com.
About Spas of America
Launched in 2005, Spas of America is the largest spa and wellness travel website, showcasing the leading resort, hotel, and destination health spas across North America. Spas of America’s audience is very targeted: 90% US and Canada; 70% female; 25-65 years of age (39 median); college educated; high household income; and lifestyle, health, and travel oriented. Each year over one million consumers visit Spas of America’s digital properties. www.spasofamerica.com.