Kick off summer by learning a new skill, getting in shape, and relaxing on the shores of a Nicaragua beach. Mukul Beach, Golf & Spa’s Bikini Surf Camp (May 3-7) is a ladies-only 4-day affair led by TropicSurf’s Rachel McKendrick. Rachel began surfing at the age of three and during her professional surf career she was rated as one of the top 100 female surfers in the world.
With Nicaragua’s Emerald Coast as a backdrop, Mukul’s Bikini Surf Camp offers a combination of in-water and out-of-the-water activities all with the goal of refining your surf skills, toning your body, and building each other up as strong women who know how to have fun.
Bikini Surf Camp Includes:
- 4 nights-accommodations in a Bohio or One-Bedroom Villa
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with unlimited fresh juices and smoothies
- Wellness Menu Option
- Twice-daily Surf Sessions led by Rachel
- Video Analysis
- Strength and Conditioning Sessions
- Daily Yoga
- One 60-minute Spa Treatment per person
- In Room Amenity: a bottle of Flor de Caña Rum ̈Extralite ̈ and ̈5 aged years” in room
- For mommas, Kul Kids program designed for ages 5-12. Babysitting can be arranged at an additional fee
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Managua International Airport or Costa Esmeralda Airport
- Complimentary use of resort swimming pool, private gym, yoga platform, high-speed wireless internet access in guest rooms and public space, on-property golf cart transfers, full concierge service.
- Rates start at $913 per night in a bohio for a single occupancy | double occupancy $1,097 per night (so you and a bff!)
Mukul Beach Golf & Spa is Nicaragua’s first luxury resort and this is just one of the many enriching activities the resort offers.